Exporting to Europe is profitable
As an official Authorized Economic Operator, we want to help your E-commerce export to Europe, and we can make it easy. 331 million Europeans shop via E-commerce sites, which made up $562 billion in 2014. This market is expected to quadruple before 2020. It's time to think global, and we're your perfect business partner.
- We are ideally situated between two prosperous business hubs: Paris, with access to all major international airports, and Le Havre, which is the largest port for shipping and exports.
- We will handle the formalities of getting your official VAT (value added tax) number and EORI (Economic Operator Registration and Identification) number.
- We’ll help you with customs, taxes, and legal representation in Europe. We will give you expert advice on your product and packaging to make sure that it complies with European regulations.
- We offer services to launch your E-commerce in Europe from A to Z: We can help you translate your site and prices to be competitive in European markets and manage your SEO referencing, and even take professional photos of your products.
- We offer tailored customer service in your customer's native language and manage your returns policy in order to keep your customers happy and build brand loyalty.